Juggler of words and children…collector of pottery shards
I have a “To Do List” for today. It is full of the mundane. One after another tasks are listed in order, awaiting my attention.
2. Go to the laundry mat (the washer is broken)
3. Sweep the floors
On and on it goes……
So, I made another “To Do List”. A list full of purpose, joy, life. Things, I musn’t ever, ever forget…
To Do List
1. Sing to the Lord a new song.
2. Give thanks.
4. Tell my husband what he means to me.
5. Say “I love you.” Alot.
6. Sit and watch the birds.
7. Walk outside, even if only for a few moments.
8. Savor every drop of tea in my cup.
10. Find moments to be still before God.
12. Be silly with my little ones.
13. Offer kindness to a stranger.
16. Turn up the radio and dance.
17. Turn off the radio and listen to the music in my heart.
18. Read to my kids.
19. Sit in my comfy chair and read a chapter of something to myself.
20. Imagine what Heaven will be like and pray that Jesus returns today.