10 Resons Why It is Better to be 44 than 34
Yesterday was my 44th birthday. I fully intended to post this list then, but honestly…I was too busy having fun. I decided at the beginning of the day to celebrate my birthday with the same enthusiasm I greeted my 6th. As a matter of fact, I proudly announced to everyone I met (all day long)- “I’m 44 today!”
The point is this…why do we quit celebrating life? So, here is my list of why it is better to be 44 than 34. I hope you enjoy I as much as I enjoyed my birthday.
Why it is FABULOUS to be 44…
1. At 34, I had three kids. Now I have five.
2. In the past 10 years, God has revolutionized my faith.
3. My hair is cooler than it was 10 years ago.
4. So are my clothes.
5. Yes, I have more wrinkles but I can swim faster and longer than I could at 34.
6. I have more fun now.
7. My heart is freer at 44 because God has shown me my worth.
8. This past …year, God gave me the career for which I waited 20 years. (And the book is almost complete!)
9. Ok, my back is killing me but…I KNOW so much more than I did at 44…
10. Like- hope springs eternal and the best is yet to come. I know this is to be true. God told me so just this morning.